Anyone got experience with the XMLRPC libraries?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Wed Mar 7 16:25:46 EST 2007

Thanks Bernard - I tracked down the problem based on your advice. It is that
there was an Apache redirect on the server and while without authentication
the url works fine with the XMLRPC library - turn on authentication and it
does not work - switching to alternate non-redirected url allows
authenticated XMLRPC access. I guess that is a bug?