2 standalone build-related questions (OS X)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 7 04:55:29 EST 2007

Mike,

In the developers section of the Economy-x-Talk homepage, you will
find a dragging hand cursor as it was called and nice set of cursors
by Steve Goldberg.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 7-mrt-2007, om 2:07 heeft Mike Hughes het volgende geschreven: