Sorting text

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Wed Mar 7 03:45:31 EST 2007

Hi All

Has been ages since I have joined this discussion. I am writing a small
program for a student with Cerebral Palsy who accesses his computer via
a trackball. He is about to commence a literacy program and I was going
to knock up a program to enable him to participate.

My plan was to shuffle a sentence and get him to click on words to
paste the word into another text box in the correct order.

Two questions
1. Does anyone have a similar program - seems no point in reinventing
the wheel (apart from the fun of it) - that they would like to share.

2. Sorting. I am using the "sort" command to sort the words in a
container from the text field, but they are not sorting. If I  use a
few lines of text, then these get sorted, but I was under the
impression that if the line "sort items of holder" (holder as a
variable) is used, then the words in a container would be sorted. But
it is not.

Any suggestions or comments will be greatly received.

cheers

Greg Wills