Moving a File

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Mar 6 23:18:18 EST 2007

Again, I don't see that big a reason for complaining and I don't
think it's a bug. I would have a hard time with a function that might
give me a dialog asking me if it's ok to overwrite or not. I would
rather have the primitive and do the dialog and checking myself, as
you have.

You're right in saying the docs could reflect more about this,
however. And the naming conventions -- don't get me started -- look
at "destroystack". That's the most misleading.

cool ......  "The Wilds of Kent".

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o