Database query fields

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Mar 6 10:33:16 EST 2007

Still trying to figure out how to set the properties of fields with a "for
each" script.

I just found out that Galaxy has a property editor which I've never tried
because my version of Galaxy is "Lite". I emailed them about an upgrade as
maybe their property editor will solve my problem.

I found in the docs how to copy the properties of one field to many others
so that is close to what I am trying to do except that the name of the
column in each field will be the same as the name of the field.

Bill

On 3/5/07 6:12 PM, "Bill" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I know how to manually set database properties (
> cRevGeneral["databaseQueryObject"] ) using the property inspector
> But I would like to go through about thirty fields with a script and set the
> name of the
> Linkcolumn to the same as the fld name
> Set the queryobject to "bgnd "Connect"
> And set the update after editing to true.
>
>> From the name of the property it looks like I am changing values in an
> array.
>
> Can someone send me some simple script suggestions for this?
>
> Bill

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\