XP and Vista question

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 05:36:37 EST 2007

In my own dream, I did it too, and a few days later MS showed up with a writ
summoning me to court for my crimes and misdemeanors.  I publicized the event
massively.  There was a huge groundswell of support which bought me the most
expensive lawyers in the EC, and when the case came to trial it was thrown
out amid massive publicity, on the grounds that it was an attempt to enforce
unlawful and anti-competitive post sales restrictions on use.  The Commission
published press releases applauding the result.  I was famous.

The result was that Eulas everywhere in the EC had to be rewritten and the
rights of the purchaser to use the software as he liked were publicly
affirmed.

In my dream I now seemed to have become clairvoyant, because I could see all
the way to California and Seattle.  I saw Bill Gates and Steve Jobs on the
phone to each other.  Jobs was saying to Gates "why did you have to prosecute
the bum, you knew you would lose, and now you have ruined it for all of us".

Then I woke up.