Print to PDF on Win?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 5 18:37:45 EST 2007

Hi Richard,

I'm using an open-source tool PDFCreator, which works very nicely
once you know how to use it. It can also serve as a printer server
for Mac OS X while running on Windows and can run from the command
line while it also has a complete GIU (for converting files and
monitoring progress, not for composing PDFs). It can also e-mail the
resulting file or save it to a particular folder. See <http://
www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator> for more info.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 5-mrt-2007, om 22:21 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: