Moving a File

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Mar 5 10:08:37 EST 2007

Hi,

Sorry, my mailer is playing up, I lost quite a few emails over the
weekend.

Thanks a lot for that. Just didn't think of looking at the rename
command. The documentation really is all over the place. If you look
up revMoveFolder, revCopyFile or revCopyFolder is doesn't say to
"also look at" rename, but if you look up "rename" is does say to
"also look at" revCopyFile etc.

Thanks again
All the Best
Dave