strage things happening with Rev cgi 2.5

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 00:31:50 EST 2007

I agree with Andre.
But why not try deleting the lines instead of commenting... see if that
makes a difference.

I have gotten into the habit of commenting out handlers the following way:

--xon
--   put the short name of me
--xend

since the "--on" still fools the script interpreter most of the time.  One
indicator of being fooled is that clicking on the listed handler names on
the left of the script editor window will jump the cursor, but not highlight
the handler name, except for the ones a the top of the script editor.

Little things that need a bit of experimentation.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas