Transcript Language Module for UltraEdit

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 04:35:57 EST 2007

On 3/4/07, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> Funny you should mention that, I noticed the same thing last week. I
> think it broke with BBEdit 8's universal binary. So I wrote Trevor about
> it, and he responded almost instantly with a new one. He said he'd put
> it online pretty soon, but I bet if you ask him for it he'd send it.

You're probably right. With my G4 PB I didn't see a need to download bloated
UBs but when I got the MBP I downloaded UBs of my must have software so I
was probably running a PPC version of BBEdit on my old PB.

Glad you have the connection with Trevor. I downloaded the BBEdit Language
Plugin SDK and took one look at the syntax and thought 'this is exactly why
I use Rev' :-) If I'm not willing to do it myself I can't bring myself to
ask someone else to go through the pain:-)

Trevor, I know your busy, I'm in no dire need, I'm sure you'll make an on
List announcement when it's on you site for download. I'll wait till then.