Drag and Drop Problem

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 4 02:06:15 EST 2007

Regarding visual feedback: Apple started doing stuff like the "rubber
band" thing because it was kind of "trick". It was impressive that
something like that could be done; but, frankly, I think it has been
carried too far. Maybe when computers were as slow as they were back
then, something like that was needed to "show off"; but now, with our
much faster machines, we don't need to do things like that any more.
It is much more important to just get things done as fast as our
machines and programmers can let them be done. I'm in favor of just
having things appear and disappear really fast.

This should be good for some major controversy on a really slow evening.

Joe Wilkins