Saving Question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sat Mar 3 00:32:38 EST 2007

Hi Charles,
This is what I am using in the File Menu of my newest stack:

case "Save..."
     ask "Enter Name to be saved as:" -- use whatever wording you
want here.
     if it is empty then exit menuPick
     save this stack as the defaultFolder &"/"&it
     break
If you don't know where or what the default folder is, open the msg
box and enter "put thedefaultFolder" into it and press return.

Joe Wilkins