File transferring

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 2 19:08:19 EST 2007

On 3/2/07, Dave Cragg <dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:

> > And finally, is there any good / sane reason to use LibURLResetAll
> > in the standalone or is that just looking for trouble.
>
> I'd avoid it if you can. I've never included it in a standalone.

Dave, you certainly are the master (and inventor) of libURL..but,

I've been using resetAll for years now in my standalones.  When
requesting a file from a server, I enable a 'STOP' button and clicking
it will immediately kill the connection and reset the libURL settings
(callbacks etc..). I've never had any problems doing so. Is there
something I don't know?

TIA,
Chipp