Pendingmessages

Dick Kriesel dick.kriesel at mail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:48:02 EST 2007

On 3/2/07 2:32 PM, "Andre Garzia" <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:

> In case we had some nifty function, a cousin of the functiona
> 'variableNames' that could access all the current variables in memory
> and their context, we could then freeze the engine state to some
> container and restore it or bits of it as we needed them.

Hi, Andre.

Capturing all the variables and their values from every context in the
executionContexts is doable, I think, but restoring the state of the engine
seems like magic.  Is thorough capturing and later restoring "bits" of it
sufficient, without trying to make the executionContexts function return
exactly the same value?

-- Dick