Pendingmessages

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Mar 2 16:25:27 EST 2007

Ken,

Yes, I was thinking of taking that approach, but if I understand
Richard, he's saying that no pending messages could be effecting an
ongoing ftp file transfer.... even if one of those pending messages
was an ftp transfer scheduled for the same time as the ongoing transfer.

Am I understanding correctly?

Thanks.
Richard Miller