Can REV create Excel files?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 14:53:18 EST 2007

As far as I know, there is nothing in Rev that would easily allow an xls
format to be written, even with "binary" capability.  My solution would be
to generate the xls file on the source machine using Office and Rev plus
(AppleScript/Mac or VBS/Win), then distribute the xls file.

There are several ways to go about this, but your basic requirement is that
the customer recieves an xls workbook file.  The minor questions relate to
which version of Excel you distribute (XL8, etc.)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas