File transferring

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Mar 2 10:40:18 EST 2007

Dave,

FTP transfers only.

Sounds like you are saying that if the connection goes down before
the message reaches the server, "the result" would come back very
quickly with an error, in which case the program should probably wait
a couple of seconds and try again.

If it's a socketTimeout error, that would take as long as the
interval was set for before that message came back, in which case the
program should again wait a few seconds then try another attempt.

Is that about right?

Thanks.
Richard