Patches

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 2 08:50:01 EST 2007

Hi,

By request, I have uploaded a stack to Rev Online. This stack fixes
the following problems in rev 2.8

- Text may be cut off in Answer dialog (applying the patch posted by
Chipp)
- Answer and Ask dialogs don't send resumeStack message
- Preferred font for script editor is not remembered

If you experience one of these issues in Rev 2.7, you can safely
apply this patch. Before you apply the patch, always make a backup
copy of the stacks revanswerdialog.rev, revaskdialog.rev and
revpreferencesgui.rev (see ~/Applications/Revolution <your license>/
Toolset/).

The title of the entry in Rev Online is "Ask and Answer Dialogs and
Preferences Patch". You can find it in the category Utilities or in
the user space named Mark.

If you encounter problems with this patch, please let me know.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk