move file to trash on windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 1 15:21:07 EST 2007

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 16:42:13 +0100, Klaus Major wrote:

>>> Ah, yes, I saw this (md "C:\Trash" etc...) when seraching the net for
>>> a solution.
>>> But I'm afraid this will not work for our project.
>>
>> Would using a custom DLL work for your project? If so, I'm sure someone
>> can whip one up...
>
> Sure, but I will have to ask my boss, if he wants to pay for that
> feature ;-)

The reason I ask is that you mentioned you didn't want a VBS solution,
but the easiest way to attach a "normal" (i.e. non-Rev) DLL to
Revolution is through VBS... if you can use VBS for *this* purpose, it
might be possible to find a public domain DLL that will do it that can
be attached via VBS.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com