[OT] iPhone anyone?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 19:19:25 EDT 2007

I stood online after work last night but didn't snag one.  Had to
drive 2 hours into St. Louis today, but was able to get one.  I like
it a LOT but really wish that it supported disk mode--I have a ton of
text files and PDFs I'd really like to store on my iPhone.  The EDGE
network is slower than molasses in January, but I guess if you're
someplace where there isn't  WIFI it's better than nothing!

Marian