[OT] iPhone anyone?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Jun 30 18:16:04 EDT 2007

Not me. I'm not an 'early adopter' at all. I didn't switch to OSX
until 10.2. I also don't want to be tied into ANY provider longer
than a year. And I'll wait until I have more of a provider choice and
the phone is less than $300. Otherwise if that's the gauntlet I have
to run, including waiting in line, I won't go there.

I really don't want to do the web on any phone anyway.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o