one liners restrictions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 29 13:16:43 EDT 2007

Stephen Barncard wrote:
> Doesn't this restrict one-liner contests?

Maybe, but I'm not sure my theory is correct. It just looked to me like
that was what the problem was, but it remains unverified.

> Remember in HC where we tried to see what one could do with one line of
> code?
> Or was that Applesoft Basic?

I don't recall that particular contest but that's not unusual for me
these days. ;) I do miss those scripting challenges though. I wish this
list would indulge more, it was great fun. The last one I can recall on
this list was the creation of a working clock face. By the time everyone
was done we had a very efficient and effective script, and I think
everyone who followed the exchange learned a lot.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com