AW: The Art of Dissolving Splash Screens

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Fri Jun 29 08:43:59 EDT 2007

From: "Stephen Barncard" <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com>

>I didn't know that. I always thought a Windoze app usually consisted of a
>bunch of little files. I guess a multi stack project still is with Rev.

We call it a file.  It is a file.  But the file is broken up into segments
(header etc).  Works exactly the same as a "bundle".  It's just that we
think of it as a file because that's how it's presented to us in the OS.
The same can be said for folders (directories).  They are no more "real"
than files.  ;-)

Scott Kane