AW: The Art of Dissolving Splash Screens

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Fri Jun 29 01:14:19 EDT 2007

From: "Stephen Barncard" <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com>

> With all due respect to Chipp, I really like the Mac application package
> system. You can put EVERYTHING you need in one, nice, clean package.
> Stacks, sounds, picture files, movie files, everything.

I agree it is nice.  But it has pararells with other executable formats.  On
Windows (OK not in Rev but in other IDE's) I can do the same inside the exe
and using a resource compiler or editor you can add or subtract them at
will.  Technically the exe is just a package though we are used to thinking
of them as files.  Perception I guess.  :-)

Scott Kane
Moderator comp.software.shareware.*