What is the Mac app signature?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jun 28 21:50:34 EDT 2007

Ken,
The Key NSAppleScriptEnabled should be set to YES. I don't know where to put
the AETE resource, in which file should we glue it? I know that that key
should be set, but also I know how to glue Objective-C code into
applescript, but I don't know where to put the AETE resource file in
applications based on bundles.

:-/

Cheers
andre