Striped Background in OS X Revisited

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Jun 28 13:33:30 EDT 2007

Richard,

Interesting observations, though I guess that makes me a great deal
younger than my biological age; perhaps the reason also that my last
wife was 25 years younger than I was. I always use the command keys,
even to the point of creating my own (when possible) if I don't like
the ones provided or they're not provided at all. Now if my eyes and
body were just as young! (huge grin)

Joe Wilkins