Linux and After

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:31:54 EDT 2007

This appears to be another post to the list from "Last Post" Bob. To
paraphrase the late great Douglas Adams: "Ah. This must be some new
meaning of the word "last" I was previously unaware of."

Bob seems to be back, so everyone needs to be careful. Unfortunately,
trying to help him can be very harmful.

Regards,
Sarah