Linux and After

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Thu Jun 28 00:04:30 EDT 2007

From: "Bob Warren" <bobwarren at howsoft.com>

> 5. I hope that documentation is even more complete, so that users
> (especially new ones) can maintain their dignity by not having to ask for
> personal help regarding simple fundamentals.

It is my hope that new users (and all users) can drop the whole concept of
it being undignified to ask for personal help regarding fundementals or
otherwise.  Nobody knows it all.  Nobody.  But accumulated knowledge and
study are what the entire IT industry (programmers and otherwise) thrive on
and is the best path usually to innovation.

Just my AU five cents worth.

Scott Kane