PDF Manuel

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Wed Jun 27 09:54:09 EDT 2007

I was going to try some of the ideas about text
justification and went to look in the manuel to
see how to resize images to fit & now my PDF
viewer shows something called the colorsync
utility.

I can hardly read my pdf files and it comes up
no matter what pdf I open.

I am not blaming this on Rev but I don't know
how to fix it.  I recently updated from OS X 3.9
to OS X 4.  It worked for awhile & then started
crashing.  I finally made a backup of my drive,
erased everything and did a new install.

Then I had to copy a lot of my files back to the
new drive.  I probably screwed something up
but I don't know what.

Anyone know how to get rid of the ColorSync
Utility when I open up a PDF file.  I can't read
the manuel this way.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-