Secrets of the filter command?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 02:51:54 EDT 2007

On 6/26/07 11:25 PM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder Jacqui and Jim. "Snake" was probably a name I
> gave it; perhaps not, but it did "snake" through all of the scripts.
> I didn't realize that the Rev. "Find and Replace..." is that
> versatile; but, then, I've never tried it. (smile) Of course, one of
> the reasons I didn't think it would be as useful is because I thought
> that would mean treating each thing that was found in the same
> manner. With the HC routine, you could edit the scripts in which the
> item was found in any manner you wanted.

just double click on the line in the found list and edit to your hearts
content.  The list lets you see the number of script containers found, and
lets you choose which ones to bother with and in which order.

Editing is no different than HC, except that in Rev you will use the Find in
the script window to actually locate the strings you want to edit.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas