Secrets of the filter command?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jun 27 02:25:18 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reminder Jacqui and Jim. "Snake" was probably a name I
gave it; perhaps not, but it did "snake" through all of the scripts.
I didn't realize that the Rev. "Find and Replace..." is that
versatile; but, then, I've never tried it. (smile) Of course, one of
the reasons I didn't think it would be as useful is because I thought
that would mean treating each thing that was found in the same
manner. With the HC routine, you could edit the scripts in which the
item was found in any manner you wanted.

Joe Wilkins