Beautiful Transcript, er, Rev, ugly JavaScript?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jun 27 02:10:43 EDT 2007

Greetings from Vancouver, where the sun's still seemingly up at 9 p.m.!

I can't recall if it was Kevin or Lynn who suggested that I compare some
beautifully simplistic Rev code with some really hairy, ugly-looking code
doing the same thing in, say, JavaScript, Java, etc., but, as I told
whichever one it was, that would necessitate *my* knowing those languages.

And, as we all know, it's not like I'm producing award-winning apps in
Rev, either ;-)

So, if any kind soul could help me out in this, I'd be grateful (and I
swear I won't be foolish enough to insist that they are my own examples).

Sleepless in Vancouver...

Judy