Last Post

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jun 27 00:22:58 EDT 2007

I just want to go on record:

1) Altuit never promised a Linux version of altBrowser. Ever. Please show me
the email. We tried to create one, but couldn't succeed for a number of
technical reasons, and Bob was definitely not a part of our effort in any
way. I am sorry he thinks he was, but cannot fathom how he became so
blatantly wrong in this assertion. I suppose when someone wishes for
something hard enough, they may start to confuse reality with their own
fantasy.

2) Bob's blatant and unwarranted attack on both me and Altuit, is a libelous
activity, and we will take the necessary steps to protect our company and
reputation.

3) I am very happy to see him leave this list and hopefully this development
environment for good. I would strongly encourage the listmom to remove his
participation from this list for such behavior as to take personal
vendetta's public on his website in such a vicious way-- especially naming
list members and quoting incorrectly things said. I in no way wish to be
part of any support system for him.