character to justify text

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Tue Jun 26 22:49:39 EDT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 7:16 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Hi JB,
>
> I've noticed with interest your fixation on this "problem" of full
> justification. Though I appreciate your attention to detail, I must
> admit that of all the things that need to be done with software,
> full justification of text is probably on the bottom of the
> "features list". You've expressed your "wants"; now I'd drop it and
> go on to more productive things if I were you. Frankly, almost all
> of the "possibilities" that have been discussed are pretty "crazy",
> and would probably cause you more problems down the line.
>
> Just my opinion,
>
> Joe Wilkins

I am not asking for full justification, just the ability to expand the
line with a character that won't cause me problems.

I don't know if you work on programming Rev but unless you do
you probably aren't in a position to decide how easy or hard it
would be to add the feature.  If nobody wanted things like I am
talking about full justification would not be as common as it is
in other programs.

If nobody ever discussed it then the Rev team would think that
people really don't want it anyway.

-=>JB<=-