Cached by Google

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Jun 26 11:03:57 EDT 2007

On 26 Jun 2007, at 14:56, Scott Kane wrote:

> From: "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com>
>
>> Whatever....... All I know
>
> Snipping his reply down reveals the full extent of the content.

Nothing like a knee jerk response or a well seasoned argument! Anyone
can twiddle text around in an email and make it look however they
like! Which is what, I suppose we were talking about in the first place!

You can tell me all the rules and regulations about the internet you
like, but at the end of the day, if you put something on a Public
Website, it *WILL* be cached and/or archived and there is very little
(if anything) you or anyone else can do to stop it!

It's just the way it is. You can *try* to change it if you like, but
in the meantime, I wouldn't put anything on the internet I didn't
want broadcast for a longish time.

Take Care and All the Best
Dave