ANN: New USB Drive Library

Paul Williams p.williams at alkazar.net
Tue Jun 26 10:42:27 EDT 2007

Len

one soluion here is to control the camera/usb port through a simple relay
which rev can control via the parrallel or serial port, the external relay can
disconnect the camera or the power supply of an external usb hub if it has
one which would then force a reconnect.  I can help with external relay
circuits and rev code if you need it.

Paul