character to justify text

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Mon Jun 25 22:50:49 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

So does Apple's text engine use QuickDraw GX or is that only
for text in the graphics environment.

I was at Apples Developer site and found a good link that
describes text justification with QuickDraw GX.

http://developer.apple.com/textfonts/Tools/tooldir/TrueEdit/
Documentation/TE/TE4position.html

I figure Revolution will finally upgrade to the Apples current text
engine
so I want to learn everything I can about it now.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-