WEB 2.0 and iPhone Dev

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Mon Jun 25 14:04:48 EDT 2007

Andre,

A good compromise would be to have transcript implemented inside a browser;
then HTML + CSS + Transcript would be a much more exciting approach...

For years I've been (naively) dreaming of Transcript be be available in a browser.
I know this will never happen, but (although it's been discussed here a few times)
I keep thinking it would be an incredible promotion for our beloved language.
And if you think twice, you begin to think that very few things should be modified /
adapted in the transcript inner logic & syntax to fit the web GUI elements...

JB