Documentation - Wiki - Format

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jun 24 16:38:48 EDT 2007

Shari, Richmond, et al,

In my opinion the most useful thing we can provide are some truly
well conceived and implemented "templates" so that our newest users
have something that works right out of the box and can be modified to
suit their specific needs. I suspect that five or six different
templates would cover pretty much the whole spectrum of "potential"
efforts. Also, doing something like this would be a lot more fun and
less subject to bickering, criticism.

Joe Wilkins