Documentation - Wiki

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Jun 24 13:21:16 EDT 2007

>and, on a second look, Shari's write-up for CARD is
>almost the same as the RR documentation; and extremely
>obscure.
>
>sorry, Shari; but it is a bit "soupy"
>
>particularly as the "thing" that finally got me going
>with this was my son Andro's great difficulty to
>understand the inbuilt docs.

Okay then, perhaps others need to flesh out their idea of a Wiki
before I contribute, so that I can follow the desired path.

While I look forward to seeing good code examples that do not exist
in the Rev docs, and more thorough explanations for things, I assumed
that we needed a base first to build upon.

Apparently 'tis not what you all envision :-)

I will be happy to contribute again when it is fleshed out a bit more
so that I can follow along.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games