Documentation - Wiki

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jun 24 13:06:20 EDT 2007

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:50:14 -0400, Shari wrote:

> Richmond moved the Wiki and I've already made a contribution :-)  Any
> and all suggestions and additions are welcome :-)  I wonder if the
> Wiki allows it to be separated into different pages?

I certainly hope so (most wikis allow you to create additional pages by
creating a link in your text while editing, get out of edit mode, and
then click the link). Also, after looking at the page, I would
recommend that it be used for *additional* information to what's in the
Rev docs, not as a *replacement*. For example, the entry for "card"
seems to me to be a lot of the same info you'd get from the Rev docs.

Just my 2 cents,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com