Documentation and Parental Cruelty

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 01:49:58 EDT 2007

"did you give Andro your e-mail account or
did he hack into it so he can abuse the world and
leave everyone thinking it
is really you Richmond? ;-)"

very droll!

I gave Andro my account.

I will suggest that he subscribes under his e-mail.

If I wanted to "abuse the world" - again :) - I would
do it is fancier language.

Thw WIKI sounds very sensible: and the point about
children and adults is well put:

maybe the WIKI should have a kids part and an adult
part: or, at least, several explanations about how to
do each thing.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.