Documentation and Parental Cruelty

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Jun 23 21:48:14 EDT 2007

Indeed, and I even religiously tote both to class when I've had a chance
to teach a class using Rev :-D

Another good one was by Thimbleby & Colouris (sp?) or maybe the other way
around.

Still, the point I was trying to make is that it is unfair to compare
Rev's docs with the broad spectrum of documentation available for other
languages when, outside of Dan's book, Rev's "spectrum" consists of a
single wavelength.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who would love to see more wavelengths
out there, especially inasmuch as I doubt the Enterprise warship is
intended to suck in 13 year olds.

It would be nice to see a different approach to the docs for the Media
line...

Judy