drawer opening wrong side --stubborn

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Jun 23 16:50:28 EDT 2007

For once I'm going to be anti-Apple. I really dislike the whole
concept of drawers. They had a certain "wow" power in the beginning;
but, now I think they are a real pain in the derriere. Probably one
of those "sight" issues, but I'd love to go back to windows with
frames that can be moved around by grabbing the frame and dragging
it. Is there something in the HIG that says we "must" use drawers? It
used to be that we had a system that let us do our work and didn't
get in the way. We were in control. Not so any more. It's not Rev's
fault. It's Apple and M$'s race to always try something "different
and supposedly better".

NOT IMHO; it's a fact! Boy did I get up on the wrong side of the
computer this morning!!!

Joe Wilkins