use-revolution Digest, Vol 45, Issue 60

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sat Jun 23 03:04:44 EDT 2007

Richard,

Its a must to serve these installations as far as the publisher and
distributors are concerned for the K-6 education market. sorry to be
the broken record on this, but its just a fact of life that these
systems are there and we have to sell to it. we cant make them change
or upgrade, we have to support them. you may be able to try and
convince/force your clients/customers to do upgrade since they have
the $$ to do so, in many cases ours dont or dont have the support to
do so. fact of life, nothing we can say will change this and its a
must because there is NO ROI if we dont since we wont get
distributed... simple fact, just have to deal with it.

I have to go now and gm2 seems a little too unstable right now for me
to rely on for a build that goes to press. We dont use drawers or
other more advanced features, so we should be fine as far as that
goes. our last product used 2.6.1 and it has basically the same
feature set and has functioned ok with pre 10.3.

i can build a universal app later for download and use with the CD-
ROM later when it necessary for intel macs under osx.

Does anyone know what the minimum requirements were that rev 2.6.1
asked for?

cheers,

jeff

Jeffrey Reynolds