Best Practices using globals vs. custprops?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 22 17:31:38 EDT 2007

Tiemo-

> BTW does anybody know if there is a performance difference if you declare
> local variables or not? (beside the "style" question)

Questions of "style" aside, there shouldn't be any performance hit at
runtime - it all compiles down to the same code. At compile time there might
be a miniscule hit while the compiler adds a new variable to the list, but I
wouldn't count on that and you'd never notice it if there were.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net