Unexpected quit problem solved

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jun 22 14:14:35 EDT 2007

>The issue is very likely rotate.
>
>There are some issues with the rotate command. You can cause a crash in rev
>simply by loading an image and rotating it repeatedly.
>
>It hasn't been an easy problem to resolve, but it is slated for 2.9...
>Thanks for sending in the crash logs and reporting the bug.
>
>- Bill

Dah'lin,

If there's a weird bug, I'll find it :-)

Thank you for the update, I very much appreciate it.  Good to know
that it's not me :-)  THAT is even more appreciated.

I know how hard it can be to track down a bug.  Hats off to the Rev
team!  You've got my vote!

Does this mean I can delete the crash log from online?

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold