Again - Player/Image Object "always buffer" Problems

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jun 22 08:54:04 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

Le 22 juin 07 à 14:39, Dave a écrit :

> Af far as I can tell I'm doing everything that should be done and
> the IDE crashes out.

How many among us have ended by finding their own mistakes?
;-)
Actually, if you don't find anything related to your problem in BZ,
it might signify that it's an issue related to your stack * somewhere
you have not thought of...
You focus on 'alwaysBuffer' when the real cause is elsewhere.
Investigate: overlapping controls, nested groups and ALL your code,
pending messages, etc.
So many fields to check.
Good luck :-)

* As Ken pointed it out very clearly.