Hierachical listfield

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Thu Jun 21 18:17:38 EDT 2007

As with the rest, my is a "hack" to force the standard list field to
display as a tree field.. I have Scott Rossi's permission to use his
drag and drop code from "getInline" and will integrate it into the
code base when I have some free time (all boils down to the time)

Words of warning
- this is still in development and may not work the way you want or
expect
- there are issues with the "file browser" demo (heck, you should
just write your own)
- YMMV
- development of this project has been on hold for a few months now
- it's a frontscript and from what I hear people seem adverse to
using them
- no drag and drop (yet)

Quick docs (so you can decide if you want to download it or not)
- create a list field (listbox)
- add a custom property "uFieldType" with the data "tree"
-- or in the msg box >  set the uFieldType of the selectedObject to
"tree"
(have the field selected)

Commands to manipulate the data:
- addNode
- addRow
- collapseNode
- expandNode
- deleteAllRows
- deleteRow

Messages sent from the tree field
- nodeCollapsed
- nodeExpanded

You can also set the icons of any of the controls (the collapse/
expand, icons)
You can also retrieve the full path to any of the rows (rowPath())

Find it at:
<www.shaosean.tk>
<shaosean.wehostmacs.com>

-Sean