Latest Version of RunRev?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Jun 21 15:33:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of RunRev from the web site (not via
the Menu item in the IDE). When I cam to do the install, I got a
message saying:

"You cannot install to an existing Installation folder. /Applications/
Revolution Studio"

What do I have to do to make it install? Delete the "/Applications/
Revolution Studio" folder? It would be nice if the installer told you
how to fix the problem!

I deleted the contents of "/Applications/Revolution Studio" , ran the
installer (which worked ok) then looked at the new version number. It
is the same as the version I was already using( 2.8.1.470), The
folder it created is called  "2.8.1-gm-1", which is also the same.

Could someone please let me know the latest version, where to
download it from and how I install it.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave